JOB SUMMARY: The Account Executive has primary responsibility to discover opportunities, maintain company and contact data base and provide appropriate electrical repair, warehousing and logistic services to the customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Contact and meet regularly with current and prospective customers to develop and embrace the relationship
• Travel required 25 – 50% of time
• Enter, review and keep up to date company and contact information
• Prepare lists of prospective customers and research current market information
• Work with engineering team and technical departments to get accurate data on quotes and after project won; pass on pertinent information
• Confer and consult with department leads on customer required specifications
• Prepare exhibitor list, attend and represent company at trade shows
• Report weekly open opportunities, proposals and issues that are preventing a sale
• Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client based expansion
• Create and present executive portfolio review meetings with customers
• Assist with new marketing campaigns across multiple mediums
• Work closely with Sales Manager/Account Executives and other internal department personnel to ensure client needs are meet
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND STANDARDS:
• Read and interpret documents, write routine reports and correspondence and speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of RVI, INC.
• Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project
• Technologically advanced on smart devices
• High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
• Bachelor Degree
• 2+ years experience
• Any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
Many tasks include their own work and/or the review of work of others in the department