RVI has the ability to update applications with the latest version of firmware provided by performing entire software downloads or specifically programmed hex codes per update requirements.
- Program memory, configuration bits, ID locations, and calibration data into PICmicro devices.
- Verify PICmicro microcontrollers are blank.
- Verify code in the target microcontroller matches firmware.
- Install hex code files supplied by the client.
- Program unique serialized ID numbers into firmware using Serial Quick Turn Programming (SQTP) files.
- Program many Microchip Memory parts.
Firmware Update Equipment Programmers:
- Microchip Pro Mate II AC004004
- Microchip PICkit 2
- Microchip MPLAB ICD3 (2)
- Microchip MPLAB PM3 (2)
- ATMEL AVRISP
- ST Raisonance R LINK
- Updating existing firmware or writing completely new firmware.