RVI has the experience and skills to design, build, and maintain a scalable fleet of Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) based around our customers' needs and expectations.
- Full wattage range of 1w - 10,000+w
- Tests designed to simulate and verify acceptance of application requirements
- All test descriptions developed and programmed by our internal resources
- All fixtures and harness connections designed and developed by internal resources
- Meeting the goal of no testing downtime greater than 1/2 hour with internal backup systems and knowledge of system(s) development
- Strategically placed within the repair operation for improved service efficiencies
- All test data is retained on the network to be easily recalled when needed
- All test platforms are custom designed, LabVIEW based.
Our custom designed RVI Automatic Test Equipment (RATE) Audio Analyzer provides the following measurements for each repaired unit:
- Frequency Response
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Signal to Noise Ration (SNR)
- Total Output Power in Wattage
- AC Level